mlotto is one of the most lucrative lotteries in Nigeria. Players feeling lucky and hoping to scoop big money often times settle for mlotto. One of the most impressive things about mlotto is that it runs its main lotto game three times daily! Yes, you heard that right. On any particular day, players do have the opportunity of playing the highly lucrative N30, 000 lotto three times a day. If you fail the first time, you can always try the second time. Fail the second time; you can always try the third time. Fail the third time; you have other chances to try the following day. Surely, lady luck won’t be elusive each and every day hence you are almost guaranteed the chance of hitting the lotto jackpot if you play consistently and constantly. To learn more about mlotto, let’s jump into the finer details.
How to Register
- When on the homepage, navigate to the header tab
- Click upon the REGISTER button
- When redirected to the registration page, input the requested info. This pertains mainly to the personal details, security credentials as well as one’s phone number
- When done, agree to mlotto’s terms and conditions and finish the process by clicking on the REGISTER button
How to Deposit
- On the homepage, click on ADD MONEY
- Enter the amount you want to add to your mlotto account
- Enter your debit card details
- Complete the transaction and funds will in a matter of minutes reflect in the site account
Games on Offer
Mlotto offers three types of lotto games that is the Bank 3 and the 5/90 game.
- Bank3: To play Bank 3, click on GAMES. Click current draw to play. Choose any three numbers from 0 to 9. Alternatively you can click QUICK PICK to let the computer generate your ticket number for you. Once done, click ADD and then BUY to purchase your ticket. Now wait for the draw to see if you are a winner or not.
- 5/90 Game: This is a simple lottery game in which the player has to pick the five winning numbers from a possible 90. Here, players who fall short by one or two numbers can still scoop some payouts.
- Mlotto Mega Millions: The mlotto Mega Millions is a 5/45 lotto game. Players have to pick five winning numbers from a possible 45.
- Free Cash Referral: All players who refer a friend and that friend proceeds to register an account and make the first deposit will receive a cool free cash referral bonus.
Mlotto allows players to play any three of its highly exciting and lucrative lotto games. Players ought to know that they have the freedom to play using the local Nigerian currency (naira) or the American USD.